Intermountain email

Richard Townsend

I have been trying to email Intermountain witout success.? I get a message that their email address does not exist.? I have tried intermountain@... and mail@....?? The first of these is what is on Intermountain's website, and the second comes from my return notices.? Anybody have any suggestions?

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

jasonkliewer3@...

Call them instead. I've talked to someone each time I've called and usually passed along to the exact person I needed to answer my question.

Jason Kliewer
Phoenix, AZ

---- richtownsend@... wrote:

I have been trying to email Intermountain witout success.? I get a message that their email address does not exist.? I have tried intermountain@... and mail@....?? The first of these is what is on Intermountain's website, and the second comes from my return notices.? Anybody have any suggestions?

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

John F. Cizmar

Richard,