From: sabol_jim <jimsabol@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 3:12 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Digest

Would the owner/manager of this list please assist me in receiving a
digesr of this group's e-mails rather than receiving each one in its
entirety. Thanks. Jim here.

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

As the owner of another list, it is easy to do. Just go to Yahoo groups for
this list:

and log in and then click on My Groups at the upper right. Then on the left
side, click on Edit My Groups. Under the column "Message Delivery", click on
the down arrow for this group and select Daily Digest. Click on Save Changes
to make the change...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

I need to take that option as well, at least for now.? I have
been unable to figure out how to do so.? Thanks for any assistance.
chris tilley
LTCTilley@...

Would the owner/manager of this list please assist me in receiving a
digesr of this group's e-mails rather than receiving each one in its
entirety. Thanks. Jim here.

Stokes John

Jack, by digest doesn't this mean something different than a digested or summarized version of the posts? This is not like Reader's Digest, no one has taken the time to reword and reduce the actual posting, you just get them in a batch at the specified interval. Is that right?

John Stokes
Bellevue, WA

To: STMFC@...: jack@...: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:46:39 -0700Subject: RE: [STMFC] Digest

As the owner of another list, it is easy to do. Just go to Yahoo groups forthis list:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/and log in and then click on My Groups at the upper right. Then on the leftside, click on Edit My Groups. Under the column "Message Delivery", click onthe down arrow for this group and select Daily Digest. Click on Save Changesto make the change...Jack Burgesswww.yosemitevalleyrr.com> -----Original Message-----> From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]On Behalf Of> Ltctilley@...> Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 8:40 PM> To: STMFC@...> Subject: Re: [STMFC] Digest>>> I need to take that option as well, at least for now.? I have> been unable to figure out how to do so.? Thanks for any assistance.> chris tilley> LTCTilley@...>>> -----Original Message-----> From: sabol_jim <jimsabol@...>> To: STMFC@...> Sent: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 3:12 pm> Subject: [STMFC] Digest>>>>>>> Would the owner/manager of this list please assist me in receiving a> digesr of this group's e-mails rather than receiving each one in its> entirety. Thanks. Jim here.>>>>>>> >>> ------------------------------------>> Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

I don't know since I haven't used this option. I suspect that you are
correct that you get them at a specified interval since no one is going to
reword the posts. Since people post questions regarding specific posts, I
would guess that Yahoo bundles posts under the same original subject name...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

Jack, by digest doesn't this mean something different than a
digested or summarized version of the posts? This is not like
Reader's Digest, no one has taken the time to reword and reduce
the actual posting, you just get them in a batch at the specified
interval. Is that right?

John Stokes
Bellevue, WA

To: STMFC@...: jack@...:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:46:39 -0700Subject: RE: [STMFC] Digest

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]On