2009 Pittsburgh RPM

golden1014

Hey Guys,

Does anybody know the dates for Larry Kline's RPM Meet over in Pittsburgh in 2009?  I hear there will be some steam freight car (required content) models there.

Thanks,
John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

Eric Hansmann

--- John Golden wrote:

Does anybody know the dates for Larry Kline's RPM Meet over in
Pittsburgh in 2009?  I hear there will be some steam freight car
(required content) models there.

====================================

John,

I can't recall the exact dates, but I do have a registration form at
home. I'll scan it later and post in the file section. Larry may beat
me to the punch though.

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.

Eric Hansmann

I just found the details.

March 27 - 28, 2009

Railroad Prototype Modelers Seminar

Seminar: 1:00pm Friday through 11:00pm Saturday

Registration Form here:
http://64.71.51.247/home_files/RPM_Grnbrg_Mar2009.pdf

Registration fee: $35.00

Operating sessions on Thursday Evening, Layout tours on Sunday

Place: Sheraton Four Points Hotel, Route 30 East, Greensburg, PA
Hotel website: http://www.fourpointsgreensburg.com/

Room rate: $95.00 + tax.
Call the hotel at 724-836-6060. Mention "Prototype Modeler's Meet"
for this room rate.

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.