From: Brian Leppert <b.leppert@att.net>
Subject: [STMFC] For sale: Sunshine kits
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 8:07 AM

I have two different Sunshine Models HO Swift 37' Meat Reefer kits for
sale. $40.00 each, plus shipping

#24.3 5200 series, 1950-60s lettering
#24.6 6700 series, 1950-60s lettering

If interested, please contact me off-list at
b.leppert@att. net"

Note that Brian said "please contact me off-list"

Dennis replied not once but twice through the STMFC. I can understand making errors...I do enough to excuse them...but this is the reason why we made the rule NOT to allow presenting lists of items to sell on the STMFC. If this type of reply continues...and I'm certain that it will...listing items to sell will again be prohibited.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

Dennis Williams

I'm sorry for the double post. I forgot that I was still on the forum.  Will not happen again.  Dennis