From: Steve Sandifer
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 2:21 PM
Subject: Fw: [STMFC] Re: Atlas 1932 ARA Boxcar

The tackboards, being black, stick out drawing attention to their inaccuracy. They have a pin in the back of them that hold them to the car. However, a quick paint job to make them the same color as the car and the discrepancy goes away for the average modeler. I did not try to replace them at this point, just paint them (too many other projects on my work table). I also replaced the 2-piece Atlas coupler with Kadee whisker 58s.