From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Bob's Photo
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 10:07 PM

606-845-3323

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

Schuyler Larrabee

The number I gave Bob sent me via email today.

SGL

Howdy!

Spoke with Bob today before he left for [Naperville], IL; his number today was 916-322- 0395.
He will return next
week. If you need his address let me know later.

Bob McCarthy
Modeling the Mighty Central of Georgia in Scale S

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net
<mailto:schuyler.larrabee%40verizon.net> >

From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net <mailto:schuyler.larrabee%40verizon.net> >
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 10:07 PM

606-845-3323