Topics

GREEN BAY & WESTERN

joel norman <mec-bml@...>

Gentleman:Is there a GBW Historical Society???found a webb sight but
who ever owns it doesnt answer there e mail....
Thanks,if this is off subject Im sorry but have googled and dont get
much....
Joel

Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...>

Hi Joel,

ModelRailroader.com lists the following:

Green Bay and Western Historical Society
Categories
Railroad-Specific Historical Societies
Location
158 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
United States
Description
Covers the Ahnapee & Western, Green Bay & Western, Kewaunee Green Bay & Western, and Fox River Valley Railroads as part of its on going preservation mission.

The GBWHS is now a 501(c)3 organization.
Contact Information
GBWHS
158 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301

No Web site url is given.

Merry Christmas,

Andy

Andy Sperandeo
Executive Editor
Model Railroader magazine
asperandeo@mrmag.com
262-796-8776, ext. 461
FAX 262-796-1142

Andy Laurent

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...> wrote:

Covers the Ahnapee & Western, Green Bay & Western, Kewaunee Green
Bay & Western, and Fox River Valley Railroads as part of its on going
preservation mission.

Contact Information
GBWHS
158 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
This is the correct contact info for the GBWHS. The website is
www.gbwhs.org

I am a charter member of the Society. I have been in touch with our
webmaster and we will rectify the communication problem.

We have recently released a custom decorated Accurail 40'
refrigerator car custom decorated to match the A&W 3000-3004 series
ex-MDT cars that the railroad acquired in 1948. The lettering is
individual to each road number representing the prototypes down to
the repack stencils. The cars sell for $24.95 each or both for
$44.95. Decals are available at no cost for the other 3 road numbers.

See http://www.greenbayroute.com/latestnews.htm#117 and
http://www.trains.com/mrr/default.aspx?c=a&;id=2748
for images of the car.

Contact me with any questions regarding this project or any GB&W
questions that you have.

Regards,
Andy Laurent
GBWHS Model Project Manager