From: RUTLANDRS@aol.com <RUTLANDRS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: LCL Cement Container Decals
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:28 PM

Rich,
You may be able to get a set of O scale decals from Rich Yoder at Yoder
Models, then either reduce them or maybe the printer can use them as artwork
(?).
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 12/11/2008 8:45:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rhcdmc@yahoo. com writes:

Bob & Jerry

I myself don't have any artwork. I would be interested in sets of all the
railroads that had the LCL Cement cars. I know the D&H & NYC had them, and am
sure a few others had them too. Don't know if this counts towards a set, but
the gon holds 6 containers.

Thanks gentlemen,
Rich C

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, Bob Anson <_e2picasso@yahoo. e2p_

From: Bob Anson <_e2picasso@yahoo. e2p_ (mailto:e2picasso@yahoo. com) >
To: _STMFC@yahoogroups. STM_ (mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups. com)
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 6:46 AM

contact me next week. i have artwork and an Alps printer

Bob Anson %~)

From: Bob Anson <e2picasso@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 6:46 AM