Topics

Need plain A end, Storzek, CN 1917 Boxcar Kit

carman_ron <rpsmith@...>

Hello All,

I just picked up a Dennis Storzek, Canadian National 1917 Boxcar Kit.
Missing in the Kit is the Plain (No lumber Doors) "A" End. The kit
instructions says it came with 2 "A" ends, one with Lumber Doos, one
without. The Instructions say "when the end sheathing needed renewal,
the doors in the A end were omitted." As I plan to model this car for
the late 50s, to Model the car right, I need the plain "A" end.
Anybody out there have this kit (Built or unbuilt) and not need the
plain "A" End?

Ron Smith
Carman UPRR