From: wabash2813
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Any need for these?

I have a number of Sunshine Models order forms (maybe 15?), most for
cars no longer available.

As you know, they include a photo or two, roster and history of the car
offered.

Would these be of interest to anyone? Say for $1, I could stick them
all in an envelope and mail them pronto. First come first serve.

Victor Baird
Fort Wayne, Indiana

S hed <shed999@...>

If you go to this website http://www.sunshinekits.com/index.html than you can get many of the flyers for free.

Steve Hedlund, Everett, WA

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.comFrom: reporterllc@yahoo.comDate: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:54:25 +0000Subject: [STMFC] Any need for these?

I have a number of Sunshine Models order forms (maybe 15?), most for cars no longer available.As you know, they include a photo or two, roster and history of the car offered.Would these be of interest to anyone? Say for $1, I could stick them all in an envelope and mail them pronto. First come first serve.Victor BairdFort Wayne, Indiana

jerryglow2

Jim (Hayes) is doing a great job in providing this site and service but
his scans often are marginal at best. In his defense, scanning from
photocopies (which is what I think Sunshine's flyers are) is a marginal
proposition anyway.

Jerry Glow