early obscure magazines

Schuyler Larrabee

I was given a couple of issues of Railmodel magazine (NOT RMJ) last night. I have a copy of Vol. 1,
No. 1, January 1970,and Vol.2, No. 2, April 1971. I had never heard of this magazine. One
interesting thing was a photo of a quarter-inch 4-6-0 locomotive model owned by Andrew Merrilees of
Toronto. Attentive readers of this list will have noted that name in earlier posts.

I have no use for these; someone is probably anxious to have them. Send me an off-list email if you
want them. Postage coverage only is required.

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!