Paging Tony Thompson- Lompoc & Cuyama info requested

Miles C

Tony,

I just read your article on your steam era railroad, the Lompoc &
Cuyama in the June 1990 issue of RMC, and was quite impressed.

You mentioned that you had a rather large document published as
the "history" of the L&C, is there any way to procure a copy?

My Mission Valley & Pacific follows a similar route, and I'd appreciate
the information.

I'm also curious who made those incredibly detailed STMFC's, most
notably the MP gondola #20273 on paage 67.

I'd really appreciate your help and possibly getting a copy of your
RR's history.

-Miles C.

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Miles C. (not signing his full name) wrote:
Tony,
I just read your article on your steam era railroad, the Lompoc & Cuyama in the June 1990 issue of RMC, and was quite impressed.
You mentioned that you had a rather large document published as the "history" of the L&C, is there any way to procure a copy?
Thanks for the kind words. I'll communicate with you off-list about this.

I'm also curious who made those incredibly detailed STMFC's, most notably the MP gondola #20273 on paage 67.
Publishers of books on railroad history