Prototype Rails-2009 - "Shake and Take"

Richard Brennan <brennan8@...>

At 09:56 AM 1/12/2009, Clark Propst wrote:
<snip>
I do have a problem with the "Shake and Take" clinic. Greg Martin
along with Jim Singer, John Greedy and Doc Denny (and maybe others)
spend a great deal of time and their own money to put out a fine
unique kit. They allow for 25-30 participants, yet each year only to
have just a hand full of completed models brought back each year for
display. I would be discouraged with the meager results, but to those
guys's credit they are very upbeat and are busy planning next year's
model.
This should be -easy- to fix:
Require 2009 attendees registering for the 2010 "Shake and Take" to submit a photo of / and bring their 2009 clinic model.
My guess is that some additional seats would open-up...

For those trying to game the system... the best they could do would be every-other year's clinic.
Just a thought...

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA (far... far... -away from Cocoa Beach)

Schuyler Larrabee