ancient N&W gondola?

Charlie Vlk

Tim-
Who are you calling ancient???
To this group, ancient would have to have wood, unsprung truck frames and operate on strap rail!
The car is square in the middle of STMFC area!!!
What are those black and blue things in front of it in the video????
Charlie Vlk

sparachuk <sparachuk@...>

I snagged and uploaded a JPEG of an old gondola from this
Youtube video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Wh0zXSQbo>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Wh0zXSQbo

It's a low side car and I was wondering if it could
be modeled using any of the available resin kits.

Tim O'Connor

Link to JPEG
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/files/nw_210xxxx_gondola_mofw_green-paint_2009.jpg
Tim: How about Speedwitch (http://www.speedwitch.com/Models/k116.htm)