ADMIN: Multiple messages

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Over the last week I have received multiple copies of a few Email messages coming through my server Earthlink. The messages all come from Yahoo Groups and all but one is a member of the STMFC. Earthlink is researching the source code of the messages in order to determine the cause. In support of that, I would like to ask if anyone else has received multiple messages. If so, please let me know but OFF GROUP at:

brockm@....

Thanks.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

Jerry LaBoda

The multiple posts are happening on a fair number of Yahoo*!* Groups, not
necessarily just this one, and it is not limited to Earthlink clients. The
problem likely lies moreso within Groups than any other place.
--
jerry
<jmlaboda@...>

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 12/14/08 WITH OVER 6250 NEW LINKS
ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!