From: A. Premo
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:29 PM
Subject: [STMFC] RMC

Any news on RMC?Armand Premo

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

A. Premo wrote:
Any news on RMC?
It's fine, Armand. I've checked with people at Carstens, whole problem was a one-off, or so they believe. Printing is completed, I understand.

Publishers of books on railroad history

armprem

April or May ?A.Premo

From: Andy Miller <aslmmiller@rcn.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 3:41 AM

It was on the counter at my LHS today, but I still have not yet received my subscription copy in the mail.

Andy Miller
It's fine, Armand. I've checked with people at Carstens, whole
problem was a one-off, or so they believe. Printing is completed, I
understand.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history

Norman+Laraine Larkin <lono@...>

April issue was in local hobby shop (Chelmsford, MA) this afternoon.
Norm Larkin