Dumb Sunshine ordering question

Brian J Carlson <brian@...>

This is a dumb question but based on the recent emails regarding sunshine I
want to send an order in now. Since to date I have always bought directly
from Martin at Timonium or Naperville, (Or had others buy me stuff) I
haven't ordered directly. Can I write down the kit numbers I want, with the
new prices and send a check, or do I have to use the info sheets/order forms
collected at various shows and from Jim Hayes' site?
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

tyesac@...

Brian,

Both ways have worked for me.? If you specifiy your own list of kits by kit number, be sure to include the car description.? I'd also recommend you list possible substitutions if logically possible.? Then prepare to wait!

Tom Casey

Can I write down the kit numbers I want, with the
new prices and send a check, or do I have to use the info sheets/order forms
collected at various shows and from Jim Hayes' site?
Brian J Carlson P.E.

This is a dumb question but based on the recent emails regarding sunshine I
want to send an order in now. Since to date I have always bought directly
from Martin at Timonium or Naperville, (Or had others buy me stuff) I
haven't ordered directly. Can I write down the kit numbers I want, with the
new prices and send a check, or do I have to use the info sheets/order forms
collected at various shows and from Jim Hayes' site?
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

tmolsen@...

Brian,

Martin will be at Timonium this weekend (4-4 and 4-5).

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479

James F. Brewer <jfbrewer@...>

Brian,

I've ordered both ways and Martin has always been glad to hold my check, eventually cash it, and eventually ship whatever I had ordered.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

This is a dumb question but based on the recent emails regarding sunshine I
want to send an order in now. Since to date I have always bought directly
from Martin at Timonium or Naperville, (Or had others buy me stuff) I
haven't ordered directly. Can I write down the kit numbers I want, with the
new prices and send a check, or do I have to use the info sheets/order forms
collected at various shows and from Jim Hayes' site?
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

Brian J Carlson <brian@...>

Yep, got that mailing also, but I won't, and most of the kits I desire are
older, not ones Martin normally brings to shows now.
Brian
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:49:27 -0400 (EDT), tmolsen wrote

Brian,

Martin will be at Timonium this weekend (4-4 and 4-5).

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

I havent clipped the flyers for years. A letter with a clear list of what
you want works just fine.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com