Branchline Boxcar Kits

Armand Premo

If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

Tim O'Connor

At 5/21/2009 04:21 PM Thursday, you wrote:
If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

Mark

Hello, Armand.

You might want to call Tom at Model Railroad Scene at 419-529-5959. He has a few kits. Let him know I referred you, he might need help shipping them!

Sincerely,Mark Morgan

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, armprem1 <armprem2@surfglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 4:21 PM

If appropriate: Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

SUVCWORR@...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 3:51 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits

Ebay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fccl=0&fcl=3&catref=C6&frpp=50&from=R2&satitle=branchline+box*+-pullman+-berwick+-yardmaster&sacat=19128%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline
Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some
voids .Armand Premo

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Armand Premo

Tim,Thank you.I have about given up on Ebay.Through STMFC I have been able to pick up a few cars including some Sunshine resin Kits.Thanks again Tim,A

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits

Ebay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fccl=0&fcl=3&catref=C6&frpp=50&from=R2&satitle=branchline+box*+-pullman+-berwick+-yardmaster&sacat=19128%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

>If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.325 / Virus Database: 270.12.36/2125 - Release Date: 05/20/09 18:03:00