Branchline Boxcar Kits

Armand Premo

Tim,Thank you.I have about given up on Ebay.Through STMFC I have been able to pick up a few cars including some Sunshine resin Kits.Thanks again Tim,A

----- Original Message -----
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits

Ebay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fccl=0&fcl=3&catref=C6&frpp=50&from=R2&satitle=branchline+box*+-pullman+-berwick+-yardmaster&sacat=19128%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

At 5/21/2009 04:21 PM Thursday, you wrote:
>If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.325 / Virus Database: 270.12.36/2125 - Release Date: 05/20/09 18:03:00

SUVCWORR@...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 3:51 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits

Ebay?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fccl=0&fcl=3&catref=C6&frpp=50&from=R2&satitle=branchline+box*+-pullman+-berwick+-yardmaster&sacat=19128%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline
Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some
voids .Armand Premo

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Mark

Hello, Armand.

You might want to call Tom at Model Railroad Scene at 419-529-5959. He has a few kits. Let him know I referred you, he might need help shipping them!

Sincerely,Mark Morgan

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, armprem1 <armprem2@...> wrote:

Subject: [STMFC] Branchline Boxcar Kits
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 4:21 PM

If appropriate: Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

Tim O'Connor

If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo

Armand Premo

If appropriate:Does anyone know of a hobbyshop with a good supply of Branchline Boxcar kits?If so,please contact me off list.I am attempting to fill in some voids .Armand Premo