M&StL (was the Great Unwashed (was NYC hoppers))

Tim O'Connor

Clark

Kadee requires excellent photos that show ALL of the lettering,
because they reproduce everything exactly. They may not have a
good shot of the later M&StL car. I have sent them photos they've
never seen before, and they produced a model of at least one
of them.

Tim O'Connor

It took years to get Kadee to do that M&StL red 50er. They did their PS2 covered hopper in a pre-56 paint scheme with 2 numbers I don't think it sold well. Now, if they were to do the later version of the car in the post 56 scheme....
Clark Propst