ARCHER NEW RELEASES (July 15, 2009)

Bruce Smith

Folks,

I just got the following from Archer! Adding these to the inventory
is fantastic - thanks Tony!!

NEW SURFACE DETAILS FOR MODEL RAILROADERS

Alternative Center Rivets (N-SCALE)
Alternate center rivets for freight cars with thinner sheet sides.
See the February, 2009 Railroad Model Craftsman magazine for more
details.
Researched by Tony Thompson
AR16017 - $14.95 each

Offset Rivets (N-SCALE)
For use on tank cars with double row rivets.
Researched by Tony Thompson
AR16017 - $14.95 each

Alternative Center Rivets (HO-SCALE)
Alternate center rivets for freight cars with thinner sheet sides.
See the February, 2009 Railroad Model Craftsman magazine for more
details.
Researched by Tony Thompson
AR16017 - $14.95 each

Offset Rivets (HO-SCALE)
For use on tank cars with double row rivets.
Researched by Tony Thompson
AR16017 - $14.95 each

ARCHER FINE TRANSFERS
PO Box 1277
Youngsville, NC 27596-1277
24 hour FAX/Voice Mail: (919) 570-1026
http://www.archertransfers.com/

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL

__
/ \

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Bruce Smith wrote:
I just got the following from Archer! Adding these to the inventory is fantastic - thanks Tony!!
You're welcome, Bruce. I received some of these sets and have already put them to use. I have been working on an oil dealer and realized I can make storage tanks quickly and easily with these rivets. Sweet!

Publishers of books on railroad history