From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 6:52:30 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Is this one of those army flats?

http://rpc1244. rrpicturearchive s.net/showPictur e.aspx?id= 1319013

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

Database version: 6.13000
http://www.pctools. com/en/spyware- doctor-antivirus /

water.kresse@...

The C&O had ten of these (56 ft) blt in 1941 by Greenville with Buckeye 6-wheel trucks and solid journal bearings.  However, they had wooden decks.  They sold a couple to the NYC I believe.  Could these be M of W end of life cars with "new" bearing packs?

Al Kresse

La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

Database version: 6.13000

Greg Martin

Schuyler,

Yes, built in the 50's by Magor.