From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
SUVCWORR@...
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:28 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re:Blue Coal Hoppers

Thanks Mal.

So I assume the current crop of Blue Coal cars from Bowser on the Stewart
triple offset hopper in RDG, D&LW and D&H lettering are bogus.

Rich Orr

SUVCWORR@...

Yes, no information has been forthcoming regarding the prototype for these cars from Bowser.

Rich Orr

So I assume the current crop of Blue Coal cars from Bowser on the Stewart
triple offset hopper in RDG, D&LW and D&H lettering are bogus.

I can't ever remember hearing of or seeing a D&H offset triple, much less a
prototype photo of anything that looked like this. Have you tried emailing
Bowser about the cars?

Walt Lankenau

mcindoefalls

--- In STMFC@..., SUVCWORR@... wrote:

So I assume the current crop of Blue Coal cars from Bowser on the Stewart triple offset hopper in RDG, D&LW and D&H lettering are bogus.
I can't ever remember hearing of or seeing a D&H offset triple, much less a prototype photo of anything that looked like this. Have you tried emailing Bowser about the cars?

Walt Lankenau

Malcolm H. Houck

So I assume the current crop of Blue Coal cars from
Bowser on the Stewart triple offset hopper in RDG,
D&LW and D&H lettering are bogus.

Rich,

I'd surely say so! After having checked the
Bowser site I have to say that what they offer
aren't even as appealing(?) [with all lower case
billboard lettering] as the old Mantua offering!

Mal Houck