Naperville meet oct. 2009 -share a room

David Friedman

My name is Dave Friedman and I am looking for someone
to share a 2 bedroom room at the Meet. I am arriving
on Thursday afternoon and have a room already reserved. 2 double beds.
i am staying til Sunday morning so I am looking for someone to share the 3 nights charges. the room is $94/night plus tax. I need someone
who is a non-snorer please. i am 65 years old and from New York City where I am an attorney and model railroader. Please email me at work so we can work out the details.dlfriedman@...

Joseph Lofland

Dave,

For some reason my reply didn't go through so can you contact me off list?

Joe Lofland
jjlofland@...

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:26 PM, up4884114152002 <dlfriedman@...>wrote:

My name is Dave Friedman and I am looking for someone
to share a 2 bedroom room at the Meet. I am arriving
on Thursday afternoon and have a room already reserved. 2 double beds.
i am staying til Sunday morning so I am looking for someone to share the 3
nights charges. the room is $94/night plus tax. I need someone
who is a non-snorer please. i am 65 years old and from New York City where
I am an attorney and model railroader. Please email me at work so we can
work out the details.dlfriedman@...<details.dlfriedman%40legal-aid.org>

Richard Hendrickson

On Sep 3, 2009, at 4:26 PM, up4884114152002 wrote:

My name is Dave Friedman and I am looking for someone
to share a 2 bedroom room at the Meet. I am arriving
on Thursday afternoon and have a room already reserved. 2 double beds.
i am staying til Sunday morning so I am looking for someone to
share the 3 nights charges. the room is $94/night plus tax. I need
someone
who is a non-snorer please. i am 65 years old and from New York
City where I am an attorney and model railroader. Please email me
at work so we can work out the details.dlfriedman@...
Dave, I've been out of town for three days, so I'm late responding,
and you probably have a roommate lined up by now. But if not, I'll
be arriving Thursday night, leaving Sunday, and would be pleased to
share a room with you. (PS: I don't snore).

Richard Hendrickson

Joseph Lofland

Richard,

Dave passed me on to you. I'm lookint for a romate. I have the room
reserved. Are you intedresterd stoill?

Joe Lofland

at work so we can work out the details.dlfriedman@...<details.dlfriedman%40legal-aid.org>