Details West Track details

Bill Welch

Isn't there a website with photos of the various Details West track related details over which our freight cars (manditory content) travel?

Bill Welch

tmolsen@...

Hi Bill,

Here is the link to the Details West Home Page:

http://www.detailswest.com/

The link to the Track detail page:

http://www.detailswest.com/switch_frog_detail_page.htm

And the link to the Catalog page:

http://www.detailswest.com/catalog%20page.htm

Now you can take your pick! Hope this helps!

Best regards in your new position and new home. Great to hear from you!

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292 (Home)
(302) 740-2897 (Cell)
tmolsen@udel.edu

Tim O'Connor

Isn't there a website with photos of the various Details West track
related details over which our freight cars (manditory content) travel?
Bill Welch
Bill, there are some parts illustrations on the Walthers web site. But if
you want to find prototype photos, I would Google for it...

http://www.walthers.com/exec/search?category=&scale=H&manu=235&item=&keywords=rails+bolt+brace&words=extend&instock=Q&split=30&Submit=Search

The Central Valley site might help too

http://www.cvmw.com/cvtswitch/index.htm

Tim O'Connor