Sunshine ART ktis still available?

asychis@...

Hi, I was wondering if any list members have a recent Sunshine list and
know if kits 46.10-46.12 are still available? Price? I could write Sunshine,
but that will take three months or more for an answer.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

Jerry,
Go to http://www.sunshinekits.com/index.html
and all your questions will be answered.
Pierre Oliver

- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, asychis@... wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if any list members have a recent Sunshine list and
know if kits 46.10-46.12 are still available? Price? I could write Sunshine,
but that will take three months or more for an answer.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels

Don Worthy

I have a 46.9 "steel" and a 14.1 wood side kit. Both are ART reefers.
Sorry I don't have the numbers that you're looking for.
Don Worthy

From: Don Worthy <don_worthy@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:16 AM