Topics

Errata notes?

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Now hold on there, Tim. Having to include Byron's notes on any kit might
cause keyboarditis in my already arthritic fingers.
And you bring up just what I was thinking - confirmation. Do I need to
create two errata areas? Possible errata and confirmed errata? Tim says "in
the 36 series tank car kits, the wrapper shouldn't be put around the pipe
until after the framistan is glued in place" is possible errata. When Tony
says "I agree" then it gets moved to Confirmed Errata. Things are starting
to get complicated already.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Jim Hayes wrote:
Possible errata and confirmed errata? Tim says "in the 36 series tank car kits, the wrapper shouldn't be put around the pipe until after the framistan is glued in place" is possible errata. When Tony says "I agree" then it gets moved to Confirmed Errata.
Yeah, that's for sure, that doggone framistan is no end of trouble <g>.

Publishers of books on railroad history