Bob Smith Industries

Bill Welch

I just logged on to BSI to remind myself of their offerings which are extensive. They have a new 3/4 oz. container with a built-in pin to help keep the nozzle clear and open, which looks good to me.

I usually use small tubes purchased in bubble packs of 6-1o tubes at some place like Home Depot where the stock turns over.

I like these tubes as I can use on up easily before the contents go bad. I use the little "frosted" plastic bags that the detail parts come in as pallets and an insect pin to pick up the glue to transfer to the joint.

I am going to try some of the BSI offerings.

"Lock-Tight" is another brand to investigate. I have had good experience with their shelf lifes.

Bill Welch

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

I always smile at the name of the this company--sounds like one of those bogus industries people have on their layouts, like Fred's Steel Mill or Jim's Oil Refinery.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Jared Harper

When not using my CA for awhile I put it in a plastic bag with a desicant pack and store it in the frig.
Jared Harper
Athens, GA