Kadee NYC Hoppers Announced

golden1014

Gentlemen,

Here's an interesting announcement (scroll to bottom): Kadee offset hoppers in NYC.

http://www.kadee.com/ca/preorder.htm

I'm not familiar with the detail idiosyncrasies of the NYC prototypes versus the stock Kadee model, but I'll probably be a customer regardless.

John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

John, Ed Hawkins previously posted that 867000-867999 match
the Kadee model.

Tim O'Connor

Here's an interesting announcement (scroll to bottom): Kadee offset hoppers in NYC.
http://www.kadee.com/ca/preorder.htm
I'm not familiar with the detail idiosyncrasies of the NYC prototypes versus the stock Kadee model, but I'll probably be a customer regardless.
John

Bill Welch

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Could someone please wake me when a manufacturer offers the most common version of the offset twin. InterMountain, Rapido, Tahoe, Athearn, Branchline, Walther Proto 2000, is ANYONE listening?

Bill Welch

John, Ed Hawkins previously posted that 867000-867999 match
the Kadee model.

Tim O'Connor

Here's an interesting announcement (scroll to bottom): Kadee offset hoppers in NYC.
http://www.kadee.com/ca/preorder.htm
I'm not familiar with the detail idiosyncrasies of the NYC prototypes versus the stock Kadee model, but I'll probably be a customer regardless.
John

Tim O'Connor

Bill

The most common version? Which one is that? It seems to me there are
dozens of variants -- sides, ends, hopper door mechanisms, inside length
(and cubic capacity). So far we have't gotten any of the "alternate
standard" cars (except for the ancient Ulrich castings). I'm hoping for
an NP, GN, IC, C&O or NKP car someday...

Tim O'Connor

soolinehistory <destorzek@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Could someone please wake me when a manufacturer offers the most common version of the offset twin. InterMountain, Rapido, Tahoe, Athearn, Branchline, Walther Proto 2000, is ANYONE listening?

Bill Welch
So, Bill, what's the most common version of the offset twin?

Dennis