From: prrk41361 <prrk41361@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Old messages
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 5:12 PM

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.

Brian Carlson

Looks like a Yahoo hiccup to me -- you both have @yahoo.com email
addresses.

Tim O'Connor

At 10/15/2009 05:46 PM Thursday, you wrote:
I received them too?
Mark Morgan

From: prrk41361 <prrk41361@...>

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.
Brian Carlson

Jeffrey White

I received them too, on an earthlink account.

Jeff White

From: prrk41361 <prrk41361@... <mailto:prrk41361%40yahoo.com>>

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen
emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.
Brian Carlson

Aley, Jeff A

Brian,

This is the reason why you don't want your messages to be Moderated: they may wait a LONG TIME for approval.

All of those messages were moderated, and were pending approval. I happened to notice that there were a bunch, so I waded through them and approved the on-topic messages, and deleted the rest.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley
Deputy Moderator, STMFC

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.

Brian Carlson

rdietrichson

I just received them also, on a Roadrunner acount.
Rick Dietrichson

Tim O'Connor wrote:

> Looks like a Yahoo hiccup to me -- you both have @yahoo.com email
> addresses.
>
> Tim O'Connor
>
> At 10/15/2009 05:46 PM Thursday, you wrote:
> >I received them too?
> >Mark Morgan
> >
> >--- On Thu, 10/15/09, prrk41361 <prrk41361@...
> <mailto:prrk41361%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
> >
> >From: prrk41361 <prrk41361@... <mailto:prrk41361%40yahoo.com>>
> >
> > Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen
> emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier
> today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I
> am confused.
> >Brian Carlson

SUVCWORR@...

Yes, I did and they included messages I posted.

Rich Orr

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen emails with
sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed
Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.

Brian Carlson

tbarney2004

I had about 21 old messages, dating back to January...perhaps the mods missed approving messages that got held? They didn't look like messages I had already gotten.

Tim Barney

SUVCWORR@... wrote:

Yes, I did and they included messages I posted.

Rich Orr

Did anyone else getting individual messages get hit with a few dozen emails with sent dates from August 2009 back to March 2009 earlier today. Many were from Ed Mines, Lawerance Baggerly and a few others. I am confused.

Brian Carlson

Brian Carlson

Wow, You and Mike really threw away the keys on those messages, must have
been looking for N&W hoppers on Sherman Hill.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY