NYC diagram book

cinderandeight@...

Ed,
I believe the book you are referencing was reprinted by George R. Cockle in
1974. The original book came from Mr. Alfred Gorney. It was dated
December 31, 1938, with revisions up to June 30, 1944. It's a great resource
for researching NYC cars. I use is in conjunction with my February 1917 book
(revised to Oct. 1, 1923) to trace the history of early NYC equipment.
Rich Burg

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@..., cinderandeight@... wrote:

Ed,
I believe the book you are referencing was reprinted by George R. Cockle in
1974.

Rich-

This was an old post. The same book (or one that's similar) is online somewhere (I think it's from the man with the CASO web site).

I have that reprint, sans cover and the first few pages.