From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Wanted: CofG ventilater kit

Paul, are you certain CofG reran this kit. I have regularly checked
their website and just checked. There is nothing mentioned under
modeling in HO. There is an "S" scale with the as delivered roof.

Bill Welch

Jim King

Bill,

I produced 100 vent boxes with the new roof for the CGHS earlier this year.
They have sold well; not sure if Allen still has some but you can contact
him via the CGRHS web site. He's also close to selling out the pulpwood
racks I made last year . a very popular car.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

<http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>