Naperville

seaboard_1966

We, WrightTRAK Railroad Models, would like to thank the Loftons for putting on another GREAT event. We would also like to thank them for the support of this meet over the many years that is has been going on.

We would also like to take a moment to thank all of those who stopped by our suite and our table over the course of the weekend to check out our new offerings, the M&O M53 boxcar and the new SAL lowside gon...Mandatory freight car content here....With continued support like what was show to us over the weekend you guys and the event can count on seeing us there for many more years...

Thanks.

Gary Wright
Denis Blake
The WrightTRAK Guys

Bill Welch

I would like to thank Gary & Denis and Jon Cagle for expanding the offerings available to those of us who enjoy building models in 1/87. Martin, Al, Steve, and Ted were/are never going to be able to do everything we all want, given the diversity of railroads we love and the lack of standard car building practices. My hat is off to all of them for being willing to do business in such a niche area where I am sure much of it is a labor of love.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Denis F. Blake" <dblake7@...> wrote:

We, WrightTRAK Railroad Models, would like to thank the Loftons for putting on another GREAT event. We would also like to thank them for the support of this meet over the many years that is has been going on.

We would also like to take a moment to thank all of those who stopped by our suite and our table over the course of the weekend to check out our new offerings, the M&O M53 boxcar and the new SAL lowside gon...Mandatory freight car content here....With continued support like what was show to us over the weekend you guys and the event can count on seeing us there for many more years...

Thanks.

Gary Wright
Denis Blake
The WrightTRAK Guys

bnsd45

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Denis F. Blake" <dblake7@> wrote:

We, WrightTRAK Railroad Models, would like to thank the Loftons for putting on another GREAT event. We would also like to thank them for the support of this meet over the many years that is has been going on.

We would also like to take a moment to thank all of those...
I wanted to take a quick moment to copy the lead of Denis Blake and Gary Wright and thank the Loftins for pulling off another major meet. By Sunday all of us seemed exhausted, I cannot imagine how tired Al and Patricia felt! I hope they find the pace more enjoyable in the future.

I also wanted to thank the transition era modeling community for being so enthusiastic about our new freight car project (the ACF 70-ton welded Gondola). After years of attending Naperville meets as a modeler and manufacturer, it was great to see such enthusiasm come from many attendees, even those who find our product just a year or two too late for their wartime interests. Thank you all for your support; as a new, niche styrene manufacturer we admit needing high sales volumes to get to our next model and we approach our model design and execution as a labor of love.

Finally, congrats to all of the other manufacturers with new items as well. I personally enjoyed the new Wright Trak models especially the M53, Mr. Cagle's new tank car offerings, and the new NP reefers from Sunshine.

Thank you again for your support.

David Lehlbach
Tangent Scale Models

Tim O'Connor

And I'd like to add Stan Rydarowicz as an emerging resin kit maker
Stan has kits for PFE, IC, FGE/WFE/BRE, and NP reefers, as well as
some kitbash kits. And many detail parts too.

Who knows, maybe someday we'll get Gene Fusco to do a HO steam era
car. That would be a game changer. (Gene's castings, and his kits,
are incredibly good.)

Tim O'Connor

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
And I'd like to add Stan Rydarowicz as an emerging resin kit maker. Stan has kits for PFE, IC, FGE/WFE/BRE, and NP reefers, as well as some kitbash kits. And many detail parts too.
I was intrigued to see the list of Stan's kits, considerably more than I realized. To find his web pages, just Google his name (Tim has spelled it correctly above),

Publishers of books on railroad history