Topics

End of Naperville.

Dave Nelson

It was my understanding this was the last Naperville meet. Did Martin
provide an explanation? Any Sunshine business and/or soon-to-be-available
announcements?

Dave Nelson

Jack Burgess

The meet is being taken over by Joe D'Elia of A-Line/Proto Power West and
will continue at the same location, same format, etc.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

It was my understanding this was the last Naperville meet. Did Martin
provide an explanation? Any Sunshine business and/or soon-to-be-available
announcements?

Dave Nelson

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

Dave,
This past weekend was the last PMS hosted by Sunshine Models. It will not be the last PMS in Naperville.
It is my understanding that the gentleman who has hosted the Western Prototype Meet has stepped forward and will organize next years event. Hopefully we'll many more years of fun in Naperville.
Sunshine Models, will for now, continue offering models and I believe will be present at next years event.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Nelson" <Lake_Muskoka@...> wrote:

It was my understanding this was the last Naperville meet. Did Martin
provide an explanation? Any Sunshine business and/or soon-to-be-available
announcements?

Dave Nelson

Bruce Smith

On Nov 2, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Jack Burgess wrote:

The meet is being taken over by Joe D'Elia of A-Line/Proto Power West and
will continue at the same location, same format, etc.
And, at least for next year, 1 week earlier, 10/21-24/2010 as I understood it.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL

__
/ &#92;
| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

Schuyler Larrabee

I would be happy with the earlier date. Still have a kid, and Halloween is still important. I
might not attend if the economy still inhales as it has recently, because I like the Cocoa show a
lot.

SGL

On Nov 2, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Jack Burgess wrote:

The meet is being taken over by Joe D'Elia of A-Line/Proto Power
West and
will continue at the same location, same format, etc.
And, at least for next year, 1 week earlier, 10/21-24/2010 as I
understood it.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL
<http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/index.pl/bruce_f._smith2>

__
/ &#92;
| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

Database version: 6.13610
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>

Database version: 6.13610

Greg Martin

Good Point Dave. I am personally glad you pointed that out because you guys
have a great TEAM at WPM.

Greg Martin

dhussey@cannonandco.net writes:

A point of clarification. Joe Delia is ONE of seven or eight people that
combined that have hosted the Western Prototype Modelers Meet for the last
five years.

Dave Hussey
WPM Committee

dh30973