Topics

Naperville Proto Modelers Seminar photos

Eric Hansmann

Has anyone posted images from the Naperville event yet?

Eric

Eric Hansmann
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Starting over in a new house:
http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/

Larry Kline

Eric Hansmann asked:
Has anyone posted images from the Naperville event yet?

From the RPM-Forum Yahoo Group:
Posted by: "mgoedert" mgoedert@gmail.com mgoedert
Sun Nov 1, 2009 12:27 pm (PST)

Hello:

I have posted a large amount of photos from the last RPM meet in
Naperville IL. this weekend. Once again there were a lot of great
models this year on display. I personally thank everyone who brought a
model as the display room is my favorite part of the show.

Please enjoy the photos at:
http://www.MrTrains.com

If you have any questions or corrections to the site please feel free
to contact me.

- Mark N. Goedert

Eric Hansmann asked:
Has anyone posted images from the Naperville event yet?

Eric Hansmann

Thanks Larry!

Eric

Eric Hansmann
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Starting over in a new house:
http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Larry Kline <lndkline@...> wrote:

Eric Hansmann asked:
Has anyone posted images from the Naperville event yet?

From the RPM-Forum Yahoo Group:
Posted by: "mgoedert" mgoedert@... mgoedert