Topics

Wright Trak CD instructions & Apple Computors

Bill Welch

Denis & Gary:

My roommate at Naperville who used to work at Apple did note that the small CD's will not work w/Apple computers so it will be important to have these on the WT website for downloading. CogGHS will need to have these for their "Vents" or have a link to your site for those instructions.

Although I looked at the Vent kit and do not think I need the instructions, I would like to look at them just to make sure.

Bill Welch

Richard Hendrickson

On Nov 5, 2009, at 9:29 AM, lnbill wrote:

Denis & Gary:

My roommate at Naperville who used to work at Apple did note that
the small CD's will not work w/Apple computers so it will be
important to have these on the WT website for downloading.
This is an important point. Many prototype modelers run Macs,
(proportionally way more than in the general population), so we need
an alternative source for the instructions.

Richard Hendrickson

Tim O'Connor

Nah, you just need to get rid of that toy computer (Mac)
and buy a real one. :-)

Tim O'Connor

My roommate at Naperville who used to work at Apple did note that
the small CD's will not work w/Apple computers so it will be
important to have these on the WT website for downloading.
This is an important point. Many prototype modelers run Macs,
(proportionally way more than in the general population), so we need
an alternative source for the instructions.

Richard Hendrickson

Jack Burgess

Gary mentioned at the Naperville that the instructions would be posted on
their website. They aren't yet but neither is the M53 box car.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

John Wark

Great point Bill. I just dug out the M53 kit that I purchased at Naperville
(great looking kit BTW) and sure enough, that mini-CD won't work with any
modern Mac with the auto-loading slot CD drive. Hopefully Gary will post
the instructions soon.

John Wark

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:29 AM, lnbill <fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Denis & Gary:

My roommate at Naperville who used to work at Apple did note that the small
CD's will not work w/Apple computers so it will be important to have these
on the WT website for downloading. CogGHS will need to have these for their
"Vents" or have a link to your site for those instructions.

Although I looked at the Vent kit and do not think I need the instructions,
I would like to look at them just to make sure.

Bill Welch

seaboard_1966

Bill

We are working on that as we speak...Sorry about this mess guys. This is OUR, WrightTRAKS first attempt at using a mini CD instead of paper instructions. This will NOT happen again.

Denis Blake