Topics

Rails Unlimited ACL K-7 41'6" Lowside Gondola

Justin Kahn

Some months ago I bought one of Ted Schnepf's resin O scale kits (there are a few such
in O scale--just not nearly so many as HO modelers have available) and his instruction sheet
(which unhappily has very little information) is keyed to the 2007 issue from the SCL
modelers website, now deleted. Are there any currently-accessible images of this car online?
As it is, I don't even know what the B-end of the car looks like, nor the brake gear on the
underframe (apparently it was built with a K-2 system, perhaps upgraded to AB at a later date).

Jace Kahn, General Manager

Ceres and Canisteo RR Co.

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9690331&;ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009