Topics

Frank Peacock

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Frank had a photo in his Oil well presentation last weekend I has more information on that I gave Frank from memory. If Frank's on the list he can get hold of me off line. If he's not, anyone have his email?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Clark,
I tried to send you private email but it's returned this sentence (with other data of course);

Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, please contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

Do you have any other email address?

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941