Red caboose now intermountain

Paul <pdeis@...>

Is intermountain going to be releasing any of the Red Caboose cars?

Randy Hammill

Hi, Paul -

From what I've seen, they've released the X-29, Beet Gondola, and AAR 1937 box car in a small number of schemes so far.

There's a whole slew of models announced in their "Coming Soon" section:

http://www.imrcmodels.com/newshocomingsoon.html

As far as I know, these are all available only as RTR models.

Undec kits are still available from Red Caboose.

Randy Hammill
http://newbritainstation.com

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pdeis@...> wrote:

Is intermountain going to be releasing any of the Red Caboose cars?

Paul Deis <pdeis@...>

Thanks for the info. It looks like the flat cars I need are coming now I will cross my fingers for the SP Stockcars. Until I saw the list I didn't know Intermountain was also handling Tichy and Con-cor

Paul Deis
Chief Engineer, D&P Mountain Railroad
http://web.mac.com/curlyp
pdeis@att.net