WrightTrak B&O M-53

bdg1210 <Bruce_Griffin@...>

Guys,

I know several of you must have purchased this kit at Naperville. Any feedback? I have one person's opinion of the kit, but would like to hear others to be fair. Thanks.

Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Editor, The B&O Modeler
Summerfield, NC

Bruce Smith

"bdg1210" <Bruce_Griffin@uncg.edu> 11/24/09 12:46 AM >>>
Guys,

I know several of you must have purchased this kit at Naperville. Any
feedback? I have one person's opinion of the kit, but would like to hear
others to be fair. Thanks.

Bruce,

Off list. I can't comment directly, as I did not buy the kit, but I was
disappointed that they did not produce the earlier door style. There
seems to be some conflicting information about whether they will
eventually produce the panel door, and I'd love to see a definitive
answer in your review! Of course, there is also the strong rumor of a
plastic M-53 coming soon <VBG>.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Bruce Smith

Apparently not "off-list" after all... stupid Gropewise program (and
user? <G>)
-Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

"Bruce Smith" <smithbf@auburn.edu> 11/24/09 7:50 AM >>>
"bdg1210" <Bruce_Griffin@uncg.edu> 11/24/09 12:46 AM >>>
Guys,

I know several of you must have purchased this kit at Naperville. Any
feedback? I have one person's opinion of the kit, but would like to hear
others to be fair. Thanks.

Bruce,

Off list. I can't comment directly, as I did not buy the kit, but I was
disappointed that they did not produce the earlier door style. There
seems to be some conflicting information about whether they will
eventually produce the panel door, and I'd love to see a definitive
answer in your review! Of course, there is also the strong rumor of a
plastic M-53 coming soon <VBG>.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

charles slater

Yes I did and still waiting for the decals to arrive.

Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: Bruce_Griffin@uncg.edu
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 06:45:30 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] WrightTrak B&O M-53

Guys,

I know several of you must have purchased this kit at Naperville. Any feedback? I have one person's opinion of the kit, but would like to hear others to be fair. Thanks.

Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Editor, The B&O Modeler
Summerfield, NC

bdg1210 <Bruce_Griffin@...>

Charlie,

I am sure Gary will get them out soon, he indicted to me this weekend that they should be out this week as my order is waiting on them. For those of you who have other manufacturer's M-53 boxcar models and need great lettering, the B&ORRHS is going to offer a four car decal set using the same artwork developed for the WrightTrak kit. The B&O, like many roads, used its own unique lettering shapes and many previous decals did not capture this very well. The HS website should have this item added to the Company Store in a few weeks.

Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Summerfield, NC

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com