Topics

Atlas HO Hart Ballast Cars

deniskahl <denis.kahl@...>

I have obtained some undec Atlas HO Hart Ballast cars.

I would like to paint these to match some other cars lettered for the Union Pacific.

Does anyone know a brand and paint colour that might match? Note that Scalecoat is unobtainable here in Australia.

Cheers
Denis

peteraue

Before you paint them, you may want to consider a fix to their biggest shortfall: They sit too high on the rails. Richard Hendrickson published an excellent article how to fix them in the SFRH&MS Warbonnet Q1-2004. If you need a copy please contact me.
Peter Aue