Slide scanner

Schuyler Larrabee

Excuse the intrusion on the list, but please copy me on replies off list, too. Thanks.

SGL

I have a lot of slides and negatives of steam freight cars that I want to scan. My Epson
Perfection 2400 does a nice job,
but is slow. Since the moderator probably won't let this thread continue for long, please contact
me off list with
suggestions for an upgrade. If you have experience with an Epson Perfection V500, please let me
hear from you.
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@... <mailto:steve.sandifer%40sbcglobal.net>

Database version: 6.14000