From: David C. Wilson <davidchriswilson@...>
Subject: [STMFC] 5021 ERIE/B&M 40' Steel Milk Car With Viking Roof (Funaro & Camerlengo Kit)
To: STMFC@...
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 11:03 AM

Group

Can anyone point me to some prototype photos of these cars? Preferably a web-link.

Thanks!!

Dave Wilson

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@..., "David C. Wilson" <davidchriswilson@...> asked
Can anyone point me to some prototype photos of these cars?
Go to the fallen flags web site, go to the E-L section, then freight cars, then box cars. Cars are desigated BM6600 & BM6655.

Ed

Steve SANDIFER

http://www.trainweb.org/jssand/Foreign/Erie/ErieExpBx.htm
______________
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@...

Not a web link but Railway Prototype Cyclopedia 19 has a 10 page article on these cars. It's worth the price.
Brian carlson

Can anyone point me to some prototype photos of these cars? Preferably a web-link.

Thanks!!

Dave Wilson

David C. Wilson <davidchriswilson@...>

Steve & Brian,

Thanks so much! I will eventually check out the book photos as well.

Dave Wilson