From: Denis Riley <twc3522326329@earthlink.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Cocoa Beach 2010

2 other outstanding presentations were:

Jim Langston - Prototype Passenger Operations for Large and Small Pikes - Great photos
A lot of information about running passenger service on mid-sized layouts. I will be expanding passenger switching on my milk run. A warning for the Thursday ops group.
It also sounds like the Citrus club will be incorporating some of Jim's ideas as we rebuild our layout

David Ramos - Design of the New York Harbor Railroad: Car Float Operations in 1947
Not a topic of board interest, but from my view point one of the most complete discussions. The amount of detail both in research and the model grade "A" plus

Roger Hinman <rhinman@...>

This is the address he gave out at his clinic

dramos1701@yahoo.com

Roger Hinman

On Jan 13, 2010, at 1:34 PM, MDelvec952@aol.com wrote:

Is Dave Ramos on this list, or does anyone know his e-mail address?

Many thanks ....Mike

Jim Langston - Prototype Passenger Operations for Large and Small Pikes - Great photos
A lot of information about running passenger service on mid-sized layouts. I will be expanding passenger switching on my milk run. A warning for the Thursday ops group.
It also sounds like the Citrus club will be incorporating some of Jim's ideas as we rebuild our layout

David Ramos - Design of the New York Harbor Railroad: Car Float Operations in 1947
Not a topic of board interest, but from my view point one of the most complete discussions. The amount of detail both in research and the model grade "A" plus

David Wiggs

Attempted to send Dave an email based on his given address, but it was rejected saying he had no Yahoo account.

Davo in Orlando

3c. Re: Cocoa Beach 2010 - Dave Ramos
Posted by: "Roger Hinman" rhinman@rcn.com nerh2001
Date: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm ((PST))

This is the address he gave out at his clinic

dramos1701@yahoo.com

Pieter Roos

According to the mail link on his web site:

http://www.nyhrr.com/

There is an "_" between the name and the number

Pieter Roos
Connecticut

Posted by: "Roger Hinman" rhinman@... nerh2001
Date: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm ((PST))