Northwest Short Line

Richard Hendrickson

Does anyone have a current phone number for Northwest Short Line? I
tried the number I have this morning, (206) 932-1087, and got a
recording that it has been disconnected, with no forwarding number.

Richard Hendrickson

Bill Kelly

Their website lists
Telephone: (406)-375-7555
Try it out.

Later,
Bill Kelly

Richard Hendrickson wrote:
Does anyone have a current phone number for Northwest Short Line? I

tried the number I have this morning, (206) 932-1087, and got a
recording that it has been disconnected, with no forwarding number.
Love Spell
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=JA955Es6-QrZSyAh4xzjtAAAJ1B8efes6EaXV6Eq1UC1e4YpAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=

Benjamin Hom

Richard Hendrickson asked:
"Does anyone have a current phone number for Northwest Short Line? I
tried the number I have this morning, (206) 932-1087, and got a
recording that it has been disconnected, with no forwarding number."

The NWSL website has (406)-375-7555 listed as a contact number.
http://www.nwsl.com/contact-us

Ben Hom

Steve Haas

http://www.nwsl.com/contact-us

Includes the new number Bill Kelly provided.

Steve Haas
Sammamish, WA

rgmodels@...

NWSL was sold to OSO in Montana a while back. Oso can be reached at

sales@...

eric