ADMIN: Re: To: Admin - Re: Files Section

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Paul Hillman notes that the STMFC file space is full and Tom Madden observes that it has many photos in it. Obviously, the photos need to be moved to the photo section. Thus, if you have photos in the file section, please move them to the photo space. In a few days photos will be deleted from the file space...unless, of course, I have one there <G> or I happen to like the photo...in which case I'll move it myself.

Also, some documentation in the file space may be too large for its own good. Please check on that too.

Anyhow, the point is...we need to use the file space for documents.

Thanks,
Mike Brock