From: william darnaby <wdarnaby@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 9:32 am
Subject: [STMFC] N&W Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mXo_ya-kAE

Lot's of good freight car content.

Bill Darnaby

Very professionally made. It seemed to me that it was designed to
fit a high school audience -- I wonder if it was shown to kids in
the 1950's in VA/WV/etc - N&W territory. Anyone remember seeing it
way back when?

Tim O'Connor

Bill,

Very nice video. I picked up on a couple of interesting things, like bricks loaded in to a stock car and there was a shot of 86 rounding a curve and a boxcar loaded with what I perceived to be flour leaking from under the bottom of the door. Great movie. I think I will send it to some marketing folks in Omaha... they need to understand the history of railroading 101. LOL

You should all take the time to watch this for the feight car content as Bill mentions.

Greg Martin