1:1 resin casting

Tim O'Connor

Jim King has moved up from HO and S, to 1:1 scale!
http://www.tarheelpress.com/LawndaleBoxcar/Hardware.html

Tim O'Connor

mike turner <yardcoolieyahoo@...>

It's just a natural progression of Jim's age. First HO, then O, now 1:1.
His eyes are finally going... :)

Either that or he forgot to renew his support for SolidWorks...

Jim, nice work.

Mike Turner
Simpsonville, SC 29681

Jim King

It's just a natural progression of Jim's age. First HO, then O, now 1:1.
His eyes are finally going... :)

Either that or he forgot to renew his support for SolidWorks...

Jim, nice work.

Mike Turner
Simpsonville, SC 29681

Hey, Mikey:

I just need reading glasses, so the eyes are still holding out J. I’ve made
1:1 parts on a few occasions and, of course, have been producing industrial
castings for several years. The Lawndale project was a natural for some
non-load bearing replicas. About ¼ the price of what metal castings would
have cost. All of the parts have been installed and unless I tell you which
ones are “fake”, you’d never know.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

Ph. (828) 777-5619