PRR boxcar jargon

J.A. Phillips

Can any Pennsy fan state whether X31 and X32 should be expressed with or without a hyphen?

RSVP
John Phillips
Seattle

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

John Phillips wrote:
Can any Pennsy fan state whether X31 and X32 should be expressed with or without a hyphen?
You may get some vociferous replies, John, but the answer is: without. Always,

Publishers of books on railroad history

leakinmywaders

Oh, doesn't Ben Hom live for the day when any Pennsy fan could so state it....

Without.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@..., "whstlpnk" <whstlpnk@...> wrote:

Can any Pennsy fan state whether X31 and X32 should be expressed with or without a hyphen?

RSVP
John Phillips
Seattle

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

John,

          Without !  Why do I hear a fait echo of cussing in Cantonese??

Fred Freitas

________________________________
Can any Pennsy fan state whether X31 and X32 should be expressed with or without a hyphen?

RSVP
John Phillips
Seattle

SUVCWORR@...

Without! There are no hyphens in PRR freight car classes.

Rich Orr

Can any Pennsy fan state whether X31 and X32 should be expressed with or without
a hyphen?

RSVP
John Phillips
Seattle

J.A. Phillips

Thanks fellers. Looks like you got it right, CF, but we still need to talk to you about what "AAR" stands for!

Muahahaha!

John Phillips
Seattle

leakinmywaders

Ha--that wasn't me who put that in, I left it at "AAR"...I was edited.