From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rwitt_2000
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:03 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] UP Box Car with Grain Doors ca. 1941

A photo by Russell Lee, ca. 1941, from the Library of Congress
Collection of a UP box car, no. 180160, with grain doors.

I have provided a link to a Flicker site not the original, which has
others by R. Lee with railroad freight cars.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2179079264/sizes/o/

Bob Witt

P.S. I am not sure if these have been posted before, if they were I
missed them.